Crust
2 c. graham cracker crumbs (32 squares)
3/4 c. butter, melted
1/2 c. blanched whole almonds, finely chopped (I omitted)
1/4 c. brown sugar
1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
Filling
2 pkgs (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
1/4 c. granulated sugar
1/4 c. packed brown sugar
2 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/2 c. whipping cream
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
1/2 c. blanched whole almonds, finely chopped, toasted (I omitted)
Heat oven to 350 F. In large bowl, stir crust ingredients until well blended. Press mixture in bottom of ungreased 13X9 inch pan. Bake for 8 minutes.
In clean large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixture on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in granulated sugar, 1/4 c. brown sugar, nutmeg, cream, and vanilla. Beat in eggs. Pour mixture over crust. Bake 30-35 minutes longer or until center is set. Sprinkle with 1/2 c. toasted almonds; press in slightly. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack for 1 hour. Cut into 6 rows by 4 columns. Store covered in refrigerator.
Note - Cambree made these and they are okay. I want to try making just the filling and turning it into ice cream next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment